Table of contents
Past exams with detailed solutions can be found at practice.dsc80.com.
- notes.dsc80.com, our course notes.
- Wes McKinney. “Python for Data Analysis”.
- DSC 10 Course Notes – great refresher on
- Principles and Techniques of Data Science, the textbook for Berkeley’s Data 100 course.
- Computational and Inferential Thinking, the textbook for Berkeley’s Data 8 course.
Extra Lecture Notebooks
- Lecture 11: Fast Permutation Tests.
- Lecture 12: More Missingness Examples.
- Views and Copies in
pandas– a great read if you’d like to learn more about the infamous
- jwilber.me/permutationtest, a great visual explanation of permutation testing.
- A Visual Introduction to Machine Learning and Model Tuning and the Bias-Variance Tradeoff, excellent visual descriptions of the last few weeks of the course (some terminology is different, but the ideas are the same).
- pandastutor.com, the equivalent of pythontutor.com for DataFrame manipulation.
- regex101.com, a helpful site to have open while writing regular expressions.
relibrary documentation and how-to.
- regex “cheat sheet” (taken from here).